1. I make the world’s best chocolate brownies. They are sticky, gooey and utterly amazing. And fabulously gutbusting!
2. I was at University in St Andrews at the same time as Prince William and Kate Middleton. They were in the year below me, and I didn’t know them, but I did once spy Wills buying pick ‘n’mix in Woolworths.
3. I met my husband online. In fact, this one really deserves a blog post all of it’s own, but if I hadn’t been messing around in an AOL chatroom back in 2000 and got talking to one of his friends, my life could have turned out very differently!
4. I played the trumpet and cornet at school. Now I have a ridiculously irrational emotional reaction to the sound of a brass band.
5. I am very, very, very messy. I am a nightmare to live with! And I’m not very good at housework.
6. I once had my photo in the local newspaper next to a story about a new strip club, with the caption “Could be tempted.” I was only 15 and I was mortified! I was doing work experience at the paper, and they had asked me what I thought about it- I said (flippantly) that I might consider it if it wasn’t so bloody cold. Should’ve kept my mouth shut!
7. I hate that you can’t get gravy with chips down south.
So, now to tag some lovely people who’ve been kind enough to visit my blog lately. Your turn!