I am a little late coming to this one, as we are already 4 days in! But at I Need Curtains for the Window in my Head, Jules has a linky where bloggers are submitting 10 things they would like to do in February. So here’s my to do list for the next 24 days… That’s one task every 2 and a half days! Eek!
1. Run 10 miles. If I can’t run 10 miles by the 28th of Feb, I am royally screwed for the half marathon on March 6th!
2. Get a hair cut. I haven’t had one since September, I look bloody dreadful. Sorry Jules, I stole this from you!
3. Book some activities for Center Parcs. We are going for a family holiday in May, and I would love to try one of their adrenaline activities! Leaping from a high pole sounds fun!
4. Go on a date with my husband. We haven’t been out for a meal since before Christmas, so it’s about time! Plus, food is always good.
5. Lose 5lbs. If anyone’s been reading about my weight loss attempts, you’ll know that my husband and I are betting against each other each month on who will lose the most. As if that isn’t enough, I have a bet on with my colleagues now too! I don’t have a gambling problem honest… but between the two bets, there is £50, a round of cupcakes and a hell of a lot of Starbucks at stake!
6.Try a new exercise class. I always do spinning and body pump at the gym, I think I should give something else a go.
7. Start reading a book. Any book! I don’t think I’ve read a book in over a year! This is bad!
8. Take some good pictures of the Cub- I do keep trying but I haven’t taken any that I love in a little while.
9. Make a birthday card for the Cub and send it to CBeebies! The Cub is 1 at the end of March, and CBeebies ask that you get them in 4 weeks ahead- so that’s really quite soon! Hopefully we can make one good enough for the telly!
10. Have sex with my husband. We have a small child, okay!! It’s not that easy!!
Well, that’s it. I’ll keep you updated… *clears throat and blushes…*