I’ve just realised that I’ve been posting some slightly downbeat stuff lately- so, to turn the tables, he’s some things that have made me smile this week!
1. Free Range Sausages. Sausages from free range pigs, surely, not free range sausages? I love the idea of sausages being free to roam. Harry Hill did a sketch about this once, with sausages happily frolicking in a field. I was so glad it wasn’t just me!
2. Old couples holding hands. That just makes my heart melt. I hope to be one of them someday.
3. There is a corner shop near where we live called “Butt Savouries.” It just never gets old.
4. Tea. Tea fixes everything. It’s the only thing that can always get me to go “aaaahhhhh….” (Sorry husband!)
5. The cub learning new tricks. His latest one is waving- it is the most adorable thing in the whole world- it’s such a clumsy movement but it’s just gorgeous.
Right, I’m off to put the kettle on! What’s guaranteed to make you smile?